Here are some of the tasks we have completed over the last 2 weeks.
- Christmas trees. We decorated 2 trees with counters and compared the number of counters on each. We used the language more, less, fewer and greater when comparing the number of counters on each.
- Multi link numbers. We made good attempts at making numerals with multi links. Some numbers were very tricky to make!
- Dough numbers. Making numerals with dough was a little easier!!
- Unifix boats and hats.
- Dominoes. We had to find all the dominoes with 7 dots altogether. Careful counting and patience was needed for his task!
- Coins.We needed to listen carefully and know our coins up to 20p to do this task. We had a baseboard with lots of pictures. Mrs Cummings told us what price each picture was and we had to put the correct coin on it.
- Carroll diagram. We were introduced to this new diagram. We sorted for colour, then for size.
- Matching numerals to pictures. We had to cut out groups of Christmas pictures and put them in numerical order.
- Bee Bot. We were introduced to our class robot and had a go at programming him to move forwards and backwards.